Wracks Pt.2 The Sequel....

Hello everybody!

I realise there is a couple of weeks gap since the last one, I have been busy at work, and Destiny went back to being a thing in my life for a while.

But now I am back and ready to continue to document my painting of Dark Eldar Wracks, on with the pictures!

Continuing with the skirt, after basing it black, a dry brush of Vallejo Black Grey.

Secondary dry brush of a 70:30 (ish) mixture of Vallejo Black Grey and Vallejo London Grey

Finally followed by a good ol' fashioned wash of GW Drakenhof Nightshade.

So mask time, this started as a base coat of Vallejo Tan Yellow.

Followed by a basic highlight of GW Bleached Bone (I don't care if they call it Ushabti Bone now, it's Bleached Bone!!!)

A wash of GW Agrax Earthshade over the whole thing to bring it down and set the shadows in place nicely.

Highlight of Ushabti Bone (grrr...) leaving the recesses quite dark.

Secondary highlight of Vallejo Ivory to bring it to it's full lightness without going fully white.

And finally a secondary coat of Agrax Earthshade this time diluted slightly with Lahmian Medium.


So part 3 will be the last part so the blades, bones and bits left over. Hopefully they will come out alright I am hopeful as they are looking pretty cool so far. I *think* I have found a base that I wish to use with my Dark Eldar so when I buy some and they come through I will show you the finished product.

Until next time though, take care everybody!

Comments