Creep Factor 11 *NSFW*

Hello everybody!

It finally arrived!!!!

To put this into context, last year (yes this is a long story timescale wise) I was thinking about my Dark Eldar Haemonculus army and what I could do for it, and I knew I wanted a centrepiece for the force, something that made people truly go "what the hell is that thing??". An idea I always wanted to since the first time I saw it was to have a Talos that looked like Amnion from Silent Hill: Homecoming, a game that many fans of the franchise didn't like but I personally found it pretty cool and the imagery was certainly to my rather disturbing taste. Now whilst I would want this to be a thing I sadly knew that I would never have the time/patience/skill to produce something of this level of complexity so I put it to the back of my mind to be a memory of what could have been...

Until...

A chance post on a Dark Eldar forum made a fellow Dark Eldar player and fancy converter person contact me in his request to make this model for me as a commission piece. I was elated by this and happily handed over my money, and for a while it started off great. Now there were "complications" around this commission for the longest time (I am not going to go into the specifics of it, I feel it would bring down the post and lower the level of happiness I have for finally having this model in my possession) but now, 11 months later, I have it with me now.

Now here it is, from the original pictures on here by the creator to what I have painted so far.










I love it so much, the only problem is this is going to be the Talos in my Dark Artisan formation....so I need to now think of a Cronos that fits the monumental scale of this thing....oh dear....

But until then,

Take care everybody!

Comments