The Shards

Hello everybody!

Sorry for such a long delay since my last post work has been hella busy and getting the time to work on anything interesting has been scarce. Mostly trying to find other things to do other than paint tanks....


So here is something a little different. This is an Age of Sigmar model!

That's right Jack, I have started putting together an Age of Sigmar model....kind of...
It's a daemon model so technically it kind of works for every system but it is with the purpose of being predominantly used for AoS (with the backup of using it elsewhere should it all end horribly)

So I love Chaos, Chaos is stroooong... Dawn of War references aside I have pretty much played Chaos in fantasy since I began, and playing anything else kind of just feels wrong. In particular Daemons have always had a soft squidgy place in my dead black heart from that time as well. Tzeentch doesn't get the love from GW I think it deserves but that is a discussion for another time so I wanted to make a list that reflects how cool I think they are. A friend of mine made me aware of a short story from the AoS books that had Daemons coming out of mirrors and I thought that was so damn cool I just had to try it out. So here it is so far.



So obviously it is not finished but here it is so far. I am not overly sold on it yet but perhaps it is because it doesn't look as awesome as it did in my head, and it looked awesome in my head.


Hopefully I will be updating this more regularly soon but we will see.

Until then,
Take care everybody!

Comments