A Couple of One Off's

Howdy folks!

Now with the test marine I showed you last time as a tester I have painted the first model of the army that it is related to. I am not revealing what that is going to be yet as I would like the first unit to be fully completed first as the bases haven't arrived yet. (no spoiling it for people those who know what it is already!)

In the mean time I want to also paint some models that I have had for a while but never had the chance to put some paint on them. The models in question are actually both from the same range, that being Enigma Miniatures, and I bought them a while ago to potentially be used in my mortal Chaos army (before it was to be turned into the monster horde it is today). Problems arose with one of the models in particular as it proved almost impossible to rank up with anything, thus it was set aside and not looked at until this past week.

The pictures below are them in their undercoated state to give you an idea as to what the models are. I am actually looking forward to these as I don't have to worry too much about relating them to an army so I can try some things out with them.





I will post up what I have done with them this week I don't know which one I will start with but you will surely find out in the next post.

So until next time, take care everybody!

PS I am going to be trying to get the vlogs back up and running....honest...

Comments