I'm Batman...

Well hello there,

Now a whole bunch of my friends have started playing the Batman miniature game by Knight Models. I had put off getting something from this for a looooong time, primarily due to me not being overly impressed of the game play in a game I saw a while ago, also due to my much preferring Malifaux as a small scale skirmish game. However I have budged slightly and decided to buy a model at least as their range is frankly beautiful so it made sense to get something if for nothing else it would give me a nice model to paint.

I decided to go and buy Frank Miller's Batman, partly because Frank Miller's stuff for Batman is awesome and I particularly love Dark Knight Returns, but also because the model in itself is how I see Batman with the whole pose and cape. This fella was great fun to paint (had a great time last Saturday painting it after a botched LARP incident) and whilst I haven't done the base yet, I think it has come out pretty nicely.

Also side note the models are rather large! a comparison of Batman next to a space marine, I'm not going to even talk about how big Titan Joker is that I saw in the flesh on Wednesday, damn is he big.




So what is on my painting table at the moment?

Gork knows.....

Take care everybody!

Comments

  1. Is that a WIP Imperial Fist there with Bruce?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a test marine for painting gold armour on space marines for a super duper secret project.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment