It's All Come Together

Hello there!

It has finally happened, I finished enough Orks for my event so I don't have to paint them anymore!! Whilst a part of me feels this way I do secretly enjoy painting Orks from time to time...just not that many of them. But I have completed the army I have put together for my friends 40th Birthday this weekend and I must say I am rather proud of how they have come out. Whilst I have yet to see them all together on a gaming board together I am confident it will look suitably impressive as a unified but Orkified army ;)

So as some people know I am very fluff oriented with my Ork army, with stories and names associated with my characters. Whilst I will not go into the backstory of everyone on this post I will do a roll call of the characters and units that I will be fielding this weekend at Weekend Warlords in Loughborough.


Warlord Skargrub Da Undyin' and his personal attack Squig Bleck.


The nefarious Dok Gorgrot and his orderly Skee


Boss Rotgrodd and his mob of sluggaz


Boss Zodbag and his mob of sluggaz


Boss Gutshakk and his Shoota mob


Da Snatcha Boyz, Lootaz with tat fer teef!


Da Junkaz, Grotz wiv Gunz!

So there is my army, well the army that is participating later this week. Whilst I would love to have all 4k of my Orks painted like this to cart out and play games with...yeah no. Skargrub is gonna have to wait quite a while for his full Waaaagh! to be painted up. I will be taking pictures of all the stuff happening at the weekend so expect a post next weekend of all the cool armies that will be there including the other half of my team along with an all assassin army....which terrifies me...

But until then, take care everybody!

Comments