Hands of Iron

Hello everybody!

Normally during the breaks I have from work there are a ton of updates of me doing things to occupy my time. This occasion is not the case however as I actually went on holiday!

I have done a couple of things though. The main thing I want to show you is that I am starting a new army, and it is a space marine army at that (yuk). Now I should probably clarify this as I have said numerous times to many people about my utter boredom at space marine armies. I am actually doing a tank company since the latest heresy book came out allowing you to do so, meaning I can use the more interesting elements of the space marine army, their lovely tanks.

I do however have to paint one space marine, since my commander has to actually be a marine and not a tank commander. So here he is!





And here he is mostly finished, just got to add a couple of details and work out what to do with the base (you also get to see from the video what I have on in the background whilst I build and paint, internet cookies for those who know what it is).

I have started putting some of the tanks together but will show you that when they are all together, I am building the army in 1k blocks so it doesn't get too over the top with building but you will see that soon.

Until then,
Take care everybody!

Comments