Dark Wings of War

Hello everybody!

Something that isn't Wrack painting! Yes this might have something to do with me not having the paints I want to finish them, but it's still a nice refreshing change nonetheless.

So talking and hearing about Dark Eldar and their current place in the 40k gaming world, many people agree that Scourges are now pretty much the way to deal with tanks these days. So I decided that I would rework mine to have more effective weaponry, basically Haywire blasters.

So here is what I have so far, and before anyone tries to point it out yes I know the weapons I have used are shredders...I just really like the look of the weapons and I will never be using shredders otherwise.




One unit with feathered wings and another with bat wings, I like consistency!!

So next time I will have some form of Dark Eldar related update either these or the last part of the Wracks.

Until next time, goodbye everybody!

Comments