Scalpel Squadron 1!

Hello everybody!

I finally finished a unit for my Haemonculus stuff!!

Here we are:
 I finally finished the Wrack unit that will be part of my Scalpel Squadron formation. I also got the bases all done. They are from MicroArt Studios and they are the "Dark Temple" bases.
 From what I added to the previous parts was washing the metallic parts in Agrax Earthshade, with a further coat of Typhus Corrosion over the weapons.
 The agonizer lash (if I ever add the champion to have that weapon upgrade) was a Kabalite Green base with a drybrush of a 50:50 mix of Kabalite and Sky Blue. Finally a wash of Drakenhof Nightshade.
Blood was done naturally by using Blood for the Blood God over the cuts I had done with a scalpel.

Quite happy with how these came out, I think they look better in person than what they have come out on camera but that might be just down to my camera on my phone. I really should invest in one of those lightbox things...

But anyway, next is to finish their Venom, as well as the Scourges I has shown you guys in an earlier post.

Those are what will be next probably...but I do have a Magos on Abeyant staring at me at the moment......we'll see.


Until next time, take care everybody!

Comments