Pain Engine Fleshy Bits

Hello again!

My modelling and painting have been somewhat limited this week as I have been preparing for the London GP for Magic the Gathering happening this weekend so that has taken a priority somewhat over painting miniatures but there will be some more updates hopefully next week (maybe something more mechanical in it's nature perhaps...)

So for this week I shall show some pictures of how I paint the flesh on my pain engine, the inspiration for the colour was somewhat inspired from The Evil Within and their exploding enemy known as The Cadaver (just know when it is glowing, if you have seen the game or played it that will make more sense).








once the whole thing is painted and varnished the skin will get a layer of 'ard coat to give it a slimy and disturbing effect to be more unsettling.

But that is it for me this week. wish me luck in London...I will need it!!

Take care everybody!

Comments

Post a Comment