Cronos Completed

Hello everybody!

I realize that I have been rather slow and lazy with my uploads on this blog this month and for that I apologize. This however doesn't mean I haven't been doing any painting or modelling and to that end I shall endeavor to display some fruits of my labour....so to speak.

So for the longest time I was having trouble with deciding what I wanted it to look like. It had to be something that matched the somewhat gruesome look of the Talos that I have. They are to form the Dark Artisan formation that will be the centerpiece for the whole force so it needed to be special. This is what I came up with.




I think it came out ok, If I had more time I could probably have come up with something a bit more disturbing but I think it'll do for now. Here he is next to his "sister" and with the Haemonculus nearly done the updates for this should hopefully be soon.

There are more things I have to show you....such wonders. But they can wait till next time.

Take care everybody!

Comments