March of the Machines

Hello everybody!

Back at work now, and whilst it is draining me physically so far, hopefully I can keep the rate of painting up to keep doing this on a weekly basis.

Before I went back however I had a chance to do some more painting for my Mechanicum in line of the Throne of Skulls event. So here are some pictures of the Myrmidon Secutors I have painted along with the WIP of the GW Magos model.


Still need to do more with the Magos obviously, ranging from bringing up the skin to be paler than the green it currently is, as well as do some work on the axe.


Also on the bank holiday I took a trip to Warhammer World for some 30k action which came in the form of a 2k conflict with Sir Matthew of Pendleton. My original list that I took with him was somewhat...inefficient, particularly with his highly effective Typhon against the bunker I was trying out. After which I changed the list to what you see below.






Overall I like the look of the army, I am going to be replacing the Magos model here with the one shown earlier in the post as I am a little unhappy with the paint job on the current one as it was one of my first ones I painted. There is still plenty of time for testing so this army may still yet change from this, but this is what it looks like at the moment.

I have no idea what I will show next, nice and surprising for you all.

Until then, take care everybody!

Comments